Why Choose Dental Centre Bournemouth?
1. Visionary team of dentists
Clinical Director Dr Hardip Dhatt and his team have extensive experience in general, cosmetic and complex dentistry. By combining their expertise, the visionary team have achieved remarkable results in the most challenging of cases. You can see some of these stories over in the Gallery.
2. Treatment planned for you
The smiling faces of Dental Centre span all walks of life. We’re passionate about you as an individual, and understand that you have your own ideas of how your smile should be. That’s why all treatment plans are designed and tailored to you, we listen to what you want to achieve and how it can fit into your lifestyle.
3. State of the art technology and clinics
Our clinics have been designed with state of the art technology including 3D imaging; computer design software and aided production; enhanced illumination and high magnification optics. At Dental Centre we’re excited about new dental technology as it becomes available and we aim to be at the forefront of today’s dentistry.
4. Range of revolutionary dental techniques
All of our dentists remain in touch with the latest dental research and regularly embark on professional training. This way we can bring you the newest dental techniques as they become available and our team are at the cutting edge.
5. General, cosmetic and complex dentistry
Here at Dental Centre, we champion healthy teeth. We promote meticulous oral hygiene and always keep the health of your teeth at the forefront of any treatment plan. We are also proud that our loyal patients highly recommend our work.
6. Relaxed clinic environment
The Dental Centre clinic environment has been designed to be relaxing and serene. They’re also adaptable, so if you’d like the tv on or a little aromatherapy, just ask.
7. Onsite laboratory and X-Ray facilities
Speeding up your treatment time, our onsite facilities mean less waiting between appointments. We use the latest digital X-Ray technology too, which reduces radiation by up to 90% when compared to traditional methods.
8. Spread the cost of your treatment
We have a range of financial plans available including 0% finance and monthly DenPlan care. You can be assured that at Bournemouth Dental we are committed to providing treatment that is affordable to you. We’re happy to discuss this with you before you sign up to any treatment plan.
9. Convenient location: Bournemouth and Poole.
If you’re in the South and looking for a conveniently located dentist, you’ll find us in Bournemouth on the highstreet – right at the heart of the community.
All our professionals are registered with the General Dental Council (GDC) and you can find their individual GDC numbers below. You can also visit the GDC Website via https://www.gdc-uk.org/. The practice and our team abide by the nine principles set out by the GDC, these are:
- Putting patients’ interests first
- Communicating effectively with patients
- Obtaining valid consent
- Maintaining and protecting patients’ information
- A clear and effective complaints procedure (please see here)
- Working with colleagues in a way that is in patients’ best interests
- Maintaining, developing and working within professional knowledge and skills
- Raising concerns if patients are at risk
- Ensuring personal behaviour maintains patients’ confidence in the practice and the dental profession
Dr Hardip Dhatt – GDC 82909
Dr Jason Wong – GDC 194130
Dr Jonathan Lee – GDC 191768
Dr Francis Nickowski – GDC 262105
Dr Revathi Arunachalam – GDC 253925